Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Just an Introduction

   Chanel Alicia here! Welcome to my Blog I hope I get a lot of followers. But if it is just one or two people who love to read it, that is fine too. A little about myself; I am currently attending Depaul University as a Graduate Student looking to obtain my Master's in Producing. My biggest goal is to start my own Production Company attached with a Performing Arts School. Enough about that. Why am I starting this blog? Well like many other Bloggers I got a lot to say but these are all my views and life lessons even though I'm only 23 I have still been through a lot and I don't mind sharing it. Love, Mistakes and a Stolen Heart If we break it down Love is an emotion that everyone has experience and how they experience it can be very different but everyone can learn from others experiences. Mistakes how many of those have I made in my love life soooooo many that's how many... but I am willing to share my mistakes in order to help others not make the same ones. The big one a Stolen Heart why is that in there? Is it because I found the one and we are living the good life? Well No... I am single but like most girls I have a crush or two... Okay it's just one but hey things can change. So all in all this blog is just a way to connect. And I don't mean just to girls. All girls want a guys opinion about their kind, you know the male species. So what will help and trust I will keep everything anonymous is for my ladies and even gentlemen send some questions. Again I can only answer from experience and I can only be honest with my opinions. So hit me up leave me comments or even email me and I will see next week.
 xoxo 
  Chanel Alicia 
chanelalicia91@gmail.com

1 comment: